If you’re having trouble downloading the documents, try these suggestions:
1. Use the latest version of Internet Explorer to access our website. These documents are Adobe Acrobat PDFs and may not work correctly with all browsers. We have confirmed that the Edge browser (the default browser in Windows 10) is not compatible with many PDF documents.
• To confirm if you have the latest version of Internet Explorer, click “Help”, then click “About Internet Explorer”. The new window should say Internet Explorer 11.
2. If using a different browser, save the document to your computer and open within Adobe Acrobat Reader. To save the document:
• Place your mouse cursor over the link to the document, click the right mouse button for PC or Control click for Mac and a menu will appear. Select “Save Target As”.
• The next window will prompt you to save the document. Save the document to your desktop (default selection) or browse to save the file in the directory of your choice.
• Once the document is saved, it can be opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Only use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out the application form. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and can be downloaded from https://get.adobe.com/reader/. The application form may not work correctly in other PDF viewers.
Last edited: Fri, January 13, 2017 - 9:47:42