Utility Service Request

Service requests or work orders are completed Monday through Friday between 9 am and 3 pm excluding statutory holidays. Service requests are free of charge with at least 48 hours notice (two business days). If shorter notice is given, charges may apply.

Typical requests include:
•    Seasonal Water Turn On
•    Seasonal Water Turn Off
•    Deficient Water Meter Inspection

You can request a service through this online form: Utility Work Order Request     

Or by calling our office:

Columbia Valley Office: 250-342-0063
For the following Water Systems:

  • East Side Lake Windermere
  • Edgewater
  • Holland Creek (Lakeview Meadows)
  • Rushmere
  • Spur Valley

Cranbrook Office: 250-489-6902
For the following Water Systems:

  • Elko
  • Moyie

Note a Service Request is not a water system emergency. Should you become aware of water system emergency (broken water main, broken hydrant, loss of service, etc.) please call one of the following 24 hour emergency numbers:

For water system problems within your residence, please call a plumber.

Last edited: Tue, May 28, 2024 - 11:35:36