Elk Valley Regional Park
Parks, Trails and Recreation Facilities Brochure
Reservations for use of the Elk Valley Regional Park are now being accepted. Please read below for more information:
- Reservations will only be taken for bookings over 10 people (or the lowest number indicated by the PHO)
- Anyone looking to book a site for over 10 people will be required to submit a facility use permit application (available below)
- The booking is not confirmed or allowed until a Facility Use Permit has been issued
- The applicant understands that the following are conditions of issuance:
- All regulations outlined in Bylaw No. 2833 – Regulations and Fee Bylaw for parks and trails must be adhered to.
- The permittee must have a COVID-19 Safety Plan for the event and be able to produce a copy if requested by onsite staff.
- The organizer of the group event is responsible for following and ensuring all Provincial Health Orders (PHO) are followed and keep an up to date COVID-19 Safety Plan. Including but not limited to understanding if the activity or reason for the booking is allowable under the current PHO. The Regional District of East Kootenay will not enforce, oversee, or verify PHO are being met.
Facility User Permit Application - Print and complete
Facility User Permit Application - Interactive fillable
Elk Valley Regional Park is located along the east side of Highway 43, between Sparwood and Elkford. Nestled amongst the Rocky Mountains, the park is a great place for a family picnic, a barbeque with friends or a baseball game.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: parking, several picnic areas, a picnic shelter, hiking trails, fire pits, baseball diamond, sports fields, horeshoe and bocce pits and wheelchair accessible outhouse facilities.
If you would like to book the park for a group event, please contact the RDEK Environmental Services Secretary at 250-489-6900 or 1-888-478-7335 or email email@example.com.
Map - Elk Valley Regional Park
Last edited: Wed, June 02, 2021 - 10:03:29