The RDEK owns and operates one arena - the Eddie Mountain Memorial Arena, which is located at 502-13th Street in Invermere. The Arena is home to the Columbia Valley Rockies of the KIJHL, along with a number of minor and recreational hockey programs, figure skating and public skating programs.
To book the facility or inquire about ice time rentals, you can contact Colin Peet at 250-342-6712 or through email at email@example.com
1. Check online schedule for a desirable open ice time. See calendar below.
2. Complete the “One time Use Application” and email to the Arena Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Provide certificate of insurance.
4. Make a 25% deposit to the Arena Manager. Payment options include cash or cheque.
5. Once the manager has received the Use of Space application and certificate of insurance, the ice times will be posted on the calendar.
Applications and Forms:
Skating will run Monday and Wednesday from 11:45am – 12:45pm and Friday from 11:45am – 1:15pm unless there is a scheduling conflict. Additional public skating times will be added throughout the season. All public skating times will be updated on the calendar below.
Drop In fees are $5/person or $12/family per skate
Last edited: Wed, September 07, 2022 - 11:57:08