Eddie Mountain Memorial Arena (EMMA)
Please read the Phase 3 Operational Guidelines below prior to submitting your Use of Space Application or Season’s Pass Application. We're here to help! If you have any questions please contact Colin Peet at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-342-6712
Phase 3 Operations and Map - Guidelines for Use
Public Skating Form - Season's Pass Application
The RDEK owns and operates one arena - the Eddie Mountain Memorial Arena, which is located at 502-13th Street in Invermere. The Arena is home to the Columbia Valley Rockies of the KIJHL, along with a number of minor and recreational hockey programs, figure skating and public skating programs.
The public skate and arena schedule are at the bottom of this page (scroll down).
To book the facility or inquire about ice time rentals, contact 250-342-6712.
Ice Booking Procedures:
- Check online schedule for a desirable open ice time (see below)
- Complete the “One time Use Application” & email to Colin @ email@example.com (users can also request a word version of the application)
- Provide certificate of insurance (insurance requirements are listed on the Use of Space application. Here is a link for an insurance option https://miabc.eventpolicy.ca/)
- Make a 25% deposit to the Arena Manager (cheque/cash)
- Once the manager has received the Use of Space application & certificate of insurance, the ice times will be posted on the calendar. Cancellations must be made within 96 hours of ice time for deposit to be returned.
Last edited: Tue, October 13, 2020 - 4:21:07