Wycliffe Regional Park
Parks, Trails and Recreation Facilities Brochure
Reservations for use of the Wycliffe Regional Park are now being accepted. Please read below for more information:
- Reservations will only be taken for bookings over 10 people (or the lowest number indicated by the PHO)
- Anyone looking to book a site for over 10 people will be required to submit a facility use permit application (available below)
- The booking is not confirmed or allowed until a Facility Use Permit has been issued
- The applicant understands that the following are conditions of issuance:
- All regulations outlined in Bylaw No. 2833 – Regulations and Fee Bylaw for parks and trails must be adhered to.
- The permittee must have a COVID-19 Safety Plan for the event and be able to produce a copy if requested by onsite staff.
- The organizer of the group event is responsible for following and ensuring all Provincial Health Orders (PHO) are followed and keep an up to date COVID-19 Safety Plan. Including but not limited to understanding if the activity or reason for the booking is allowable under the current PHO. The Regional District of East Kootenay will not enforce, oversee, or verify PHO are being met.
Facility User Permit Application - Print and complete
Facility User Permit Application - Interactive fillable
The showpiece of the RDEK's parks system, Wycliffe Regional Park is located on Perry Creek Road between Cranbrook and Kimberley.
At 164 hectares, it's large size and many facilities make this park an excellent venue for large group events like family reunions, baseball and disc golf tournaments or a good old-fashioned company picnic.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: parking, several picnic areas and shelters, hiking trails, fire pits, sports fields, baseball diamongs, 18-hole disc golf course, horseshoe and bocce pits and wheelchair accessible outhouse facilities.
Although there is no swimming area, Perry Creek runs through the park and there is a beautiful picnic area down by the water with a view of the hoodoos.
This is a day-use park and is the perfect venue for a ball game, family reunion, wedding, picnic or company event.
Map - Wycliffe Regional Park
Last edited: Wed, June 02, 2021 - 10:13:47